Monday, August 11, 2008

Yellow Pine




This last weekend we had the privilege of going to Grandma and Grandpa Morgan's cabin in Yellow Pine, Idaho. We were met there by Jay's parents, Jerry and Marta, and his brother with his wife, Clay and Jenn. We had so much fun breathing in the fresh pine air, riding four-wheelers all over, eating delicious meals, and playing Sequence. Friday we rode 70 miles!!! Grandpa took us to an old gold and silver mine way out in the middle of nowhere and it was GORGEOUS! It had been stormy and rained the whole night before so our trails were full of fun puddles and full streams to splash in. I could write forever about how beautiful everything was and how the air was pure therapy to my soul, but I will just let the pictures do the rest of the talking! Family is the best!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. I can still smell the mountain air. And I can still hear Avery singing and talking! What a great weekend. Now, back to our diets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked both gorgeous and fun! You'll have to explain why Jay was wrestling with that tree. It's great to have family to enjoy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually that was Jeremy's brother, Clay. Funny how they look so much alike, huh? You try being around the two of them and not accidentally putting your arm around the wrong one! So far so good, though. Clay was catapulting rocks off of the tree-it was quite entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pictures, Ess. I've decided that Owen has the world's biggest picture smile! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your family is having a great summer! Sorry I missed you a few weeks ago while you were in Vancouver. We were vacationing in Yellowstone. I would have loved to see you all! Your kids are adorable are they are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures look so fun. I cant wait to go to the famous Yellowpine!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)