Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year!

Jay about to peg Zack with a snowball.

Anna and Cade enjoying the warmth inside.

Mom and Ogden putting the finishing touches on our New Year's feast...so good!

Jay and Avery heading out for a ride!


We had the best New Year's party at Grandma and Grandpa Ogden's this year! It snowed a ton and so the kids and men built snow men and rode around on four wheelers while the ladies went shopping (we missed you, Jenn!) Thanks, Mom and Dad, for a great weekend, fun games, and terrific food. We love you all!

2 comments:

  1. That was such a fun weekend. Come back again soon. Tell Zack we'll put more gas in the 4-wheelers so he can ride all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! The snowballs made me laugh. Have you seen 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs' yet? If so you know what I'm talking about, I've never laughed so hard in my life. Hope all is well with you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)