Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Awww Shucks!

This was written by my 7th grader today for a class assignment:

My Favorite Person

My favorite person is hard to say, but if I had to pick I would choose between my mom
and dad. I would choose between them because they both try hard to help me with school, and no, they didn’t help me write this paragraph. They always do what they can to help me keep my grades up. They always show up at my sporting events and cheer me on. They are super cool and always encourage me to do my best. They are always willing to help other people, no matter what it is. They are my favorite people because when it’s time to work, they work, but when it is time to mess around, they’re hilarious. They are the best people in the world and always know what to do. That is why they are my favorite people.

Wow! Talk about a pleasant surprise!  :)