Friday, April 3, 2009
Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!
Jay and I were married eleven years ago today! It has been the best eleven years of my life and I don't know how I ever did without him before that. I scanned these photos in from our scrapbook today and I can't believe how young we were! I never imagined we would ever look any different from what we did then. We may look older, but he just keeps getting more and more handsome with each anniversary we share.
Each day has been great, but here is a list of eleven highlights from our eleven wonderful years together:
1. Our wedding day, of course...happiest day of my life to that point!
2. Moving to and living in Syracuse, New York...what an adventure!
3. Arrival of our first son, Zachary, in 1999...he was the epitome of bouncing baby boy.
4. Edible car contests at ISU...(memorable because I beat all the engineering students. Jay was so proud!)
5. Arrival of our second son, Owen, in 2002...sweetest, smiliest baby boy.
6. Graduating from ISU, buying our first house, and moving to Wyoming...brrrrr...
7. Arrival of our last child and first daughter, Avery, in 2004...our family never felt so complete and soft...and full of PINK!
8. Remodeling our home, selling it, and moving to Boise...much warmer!
9. Our kids getting older and enjoying time with them.
10. Our ten year anniversary cruise last year...best date ever!!!
11. The previous items took time to think about and they are just events, but the best part of our eleven years together is the feelings that accompany those thoughts. We have had our ups and downs but one things is always constant in my mind...Jeremy's love and tender heart. He is always there beside me steadfast and sure. I am one lucky wifey!
Happy Anniversary, my love! I can't wait for our date (he is planning the whole thing...and I love surprises!)