Friday, October 1, 2010

New Halloween Warmers!





I LOVE Halloween! I love everything about Fall, but there is just something extra fun about Halloween. I love the costumes, the social excitement of trick-or-treating, kids ringing the doorbell, tons of tasty candy, pumpkins...the list goes on and on!

These new Scentsy Warmers just came out today and I am so pumped about getting one for our family...yes, I already ordered mine! If you are looking for a perfect Fall fragrance, try the Sentimental Cider. This is one of my all-time favorites from Scentsy.

Happy October!

Check out my Scentsy site to see more:
www.scentsy.com/estherogden



2 comments:

  1. If I loved Halloween more I would love those. :) I will buy some car candles from you when I am there in 2 days! I can't wait!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)