Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just a Thought on Zack


I love my son. This kid is one special boy. I know that every boy is special, but I have just been so impressed with my Zack lately. He is 12 and is in 7th grade. It is hard to make correct decisions when surrounded by a world filled with loud and incorrect influences. He loves fashion and sports and cool things as much as the next kid, but his desire to be clean and choose the right makes me appreciate him more each day. He is an incredible example to me of rising above the noise and making a positive difference in this world.

Plus, look at that grin! Who could resist that smile?

2 comments:

  1. Not to mention he made you breakfast in bed for your birthday!

    I don't have sons, so I just have to live vicariously through you and Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never, ever resist that grin, especially when he's making me laugh in my kitchen. I love that kiddo almost as much as you do! Thanks for raising a boy who's a good friend and great influence on my daughter. I love that my girls are learning early that there are wonderful young men out there to associate with. And that's mostly due to you, Mom! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)