Friday, January 6, 2012

My Latest Yummy Gluten-Free Find



A few months ago I discovered that I am gluten intolerant. Since then I have found some pretty fantastic gluten-free foods (as well as some not-so-fantastic ones). On the top of my "fantastic" list has got to be these AMAZING double chocolate brownie bites by Enjoy Life. The flavor is full of chocolately goodness, the texture is soft and chewy, and the size is just perfect to eat 2 or 3 and not feel guilty. 

If you have a Fred Meyer, you can find them in the gluten-free health food section. If not, I have also found them on Amazon.com.

Seriously, if you are GF (or heck, even if you aren't!), you have got to give these a try! If you are in the neighborhood, come on by; I've got lots in my pantry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)