Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Tree Joy

I love everything about our Christmas tree but my very favorite part are twelve of these beautiful white doves. My Grandma York made these for me a few years ago. Because of her arthritis that has now slowed her amazing hands I appreciate every detail of these intricately hand-stitched doves. They are the perfect reminder of what matters most at Christmastime-our Savior who sacrificed all, family, and the love that penetrates hearts when we put someone else above ourselves. Thank you, Grandma. What a treasure.

Isn't he beautiful?!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, your tree looks beautiful, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Christmas card! What a beautiful family. We will be checking your blog often. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)