Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ScEnTsy!


I always love what Scentsy releases, but this month's Warmer and Scent of the Month have really impressed me. Both items came just yesterday and my whole family loves them! Tangerine Tango fragrance is unbeatable! When I saw the Surf's Up warmer I just knew my boys would love it. Not only is it super cool, but the surf boards are embossed making its quality impressive. It looks great in my boys' room and enhances the 'new look' they are going for!

If you haven't heard of Scentsy, you can check it out HERE!

Everything this month is 10% off and my website also includes the Discontinued List as we are getting ready for the new fall catalog.

If you would like to receive my monthly newsletter that includes specials and sales, please leave me your email address!

2 comments:

  1. Love me some scentsy! And they are discontinuing one of my favorites..Blueberry Cheesecake! grrr Must stock up! Also I am loving the surf board warmer! It will go perfectly in my bathroom! If I order from you how does it work since youare in Idaho and I am on Vancouver??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ess, you can totally send the newsletters my way! I think you have my e-mail-- let me know if you don't. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)